Our Client, a multinational leading Company in the High-tech industry, to enforce their local IT Product Development and R&D Team, is looking for a/an:
Senior Firmware Team Leader
- Manage a small and very specialized team dedicated to the firmware development, reporting to the Technical Development Manager and within his first-level Management organization;
- Set the Firmware Architecture, develop and implement the low-level application software;
- Define Firmware Architecture according to Product Specs Optimizing Product Resources and design Firmware Architecture for New Products;
- Plan team activities and optimize the efficiency in a multi-project attitude;
- Find Solution to enhance Development Processes and develop Testing Suite to ensure Software quality;
- Collaborate with electronics department to address technical solution and contact Microcontroller Supplier to find the state of the art solution;
- Is responsible for correct documentation management and configuration tool usage.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in a similar role (R&D or IT Technical Departments) and context, both in firmware technical development and in team and project management;
- Electronic Engineering with a strong Technological knowhow on Firmware Design;
- Firmware programming languages (C, C++);
- Embedded SW programming is a plus (Linux is a plus).
Additional information: for this opportunity, our Client will consider to evaluate both a direct hiring and or a long-term advisory / consultancy.