Our Client, multinational Company operating worldwide in the Technology and Aerospace industry, is looking for an
Project Buyer – New Product Introduction
The resource will coordinate the Supply Chain activities by project and will liaise with all relevant functions to ensure alignment with Project/Customer objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the Project to ensure achievement of Project objectives;
- Understand and apply project lifecycle requirements;
- Support costing activity at the bid process, define with Commodities the Sourcing Strategy ensure NDA coverage, RFQ/Negotiation with Commodity, co-ordinate NPI Supplier Selection Review, with Commodities and report LTA coverage, support Supplier review (Kick-off, PDR, CDR, FAI), Place and manage PO (RC, NRC, CAPEX), follow Customer reviews, coordinate industrialisation including UPPAP;
- Establish and manage supplier relationships to provide the best competitive advantage;
- Identify/support initiatives to reduce and/or contain cost, improve material flow, evaluate capacity, and manage material obsolescence;
- Provide day-to-day support into the Integrated Project Team activities with respect to Risk, Problem Resolution and hardware achievement.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Post graduate degree either in supply chain / commercial or engineering;
- PMO certification are preferred;
- English fluent;
- Knowledge of ERP system and MS office tools.