Our Client is a leading and fast growing Italian Company working in Automotive sector as Tier1. In order to enforce their team, they’re looking for a:
Program Manager - Poland
The Candidate will report directly to the Technical Coordinator for German and Central-Middle European OEMs and Carmakers and will be included in the Technical Sales Department, shared between Italy and Poland.
- Initiating, planning and executing closes and going-on Projects for Automotive Customers still owned by the Company (mainly BMW, Daimler, Skoda and others);
- Having a close contact with both internal and external Clients, in order to achieve the best results for the Company business expansion on those assigned Clients and Projects;
- Support the Technical Sales Department in evolving prospect business in actuals: from the RFQ to following ODM and the evolution of all the assigned Projects;
- Controlling the assigned Project by measuring performances, applying corrective action if needed, planning timing and activities, quality controls, cost analysis and people management above all;
- Set-upping, guiding and motivating all the cross-functional Teams and resources assigned on his/her platform and processes;
- Producing all the requested reports and analysis, upon the Direction’s need and requests.
- At least 6/8 years of relevant working experience as KAM, Project Manager or Program Manager in Automotive Tier1 Sector, working with German OEMs and CarMakers, is mandatory;
- Polish mother tongue, fluent in German and English languages;
- A proactive and target oriented approach to professional life, mixed to a personal attitude on being strongly organized and ability in team-working are relevant “plus”.