Our client, a leading multinational company active in the high fashion sector, is looking for a:
The Position reports to the Global IT VP and his/her purpose is to drive from an IT stand point the manufacturing system platform and processes both at central and factory level contributing to build the IT Manufacturing Center of Competence for the entire corporation.
- At least 15 years’ experience in fashion and luxury manufacturing areas;
- excellent knowledge of the most relevant systems used in the fashion and luxury manufacturing (Stealth3000)
- knowledge of some BPM tools and/or process description tools is preferred
- English excellent
Job Responsibilities are not limited to processes and systems in manufacturing areas, including also:
- Quality standards and procedures either in term of control, assurance and audit
- Production processes management (subcontracting, orders, withdrawals, WIP, consumptions, warehouse)
- Costs and cost analysis
- Factory Scheduling
- Production technical issue
Ideal candidates have good relationships skills, social intelligence, strong organisation, problem solving and analytical skills, good verbal communication and negotiation skills;
a positive, outgoing, high energy personality would be perfect in order to thrive within a high paced environment.