Our client, a top market player in the area of machinery for glass manufacturing, is looking for talents to hire for its new start up branch in Rovereto (Trento – Italy). The new Company shall develop solutions based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to automatize the industrial hollow glass forming process.
In particular, we are looking for a:
Hot End Process Engineer
- 5 years or more in the hot end area of a glass plant, with production experience and forming engineering expertise
- Attitude to multiple engineering disciplines, including software, mechanics and electronics
- Customer relationships
Organization and follow-up of the plant tests
Documentations of field tests to capitalize on improvements
- Research & Development
Support the definition of product specifications and requirements from the Forming Engineering perspective
Translation of glass production needs into requirements for process automation systems
Support validation in field of new products
Participation to agile practises playing the role of “voice of the customer”
Perfect synchronisation with the sales & marketing to share goals and priorities
Reporting to management
Participation to periodical technical steering committees
- Fluent in English which shall be the official language of the new company.
- Team player: appreciates collaboration, not limited to its own skill but capacity to support the colleagues.
- Widely open to written and oral communication
- Overlapping skills: the work has to continue even if an engineer is not present
- Result oriented: quick actions to stabilize software as soon as it is in a plant
- Contributor: proactive to share and justify ideas and proposals
- Open to implement solutions created by someone else
- Availability to travel