Our Client is an emergent and fast growing fintech company.
To enforce its Management team, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the CIO, in this newly created role, you will:
- Help IT team use web technologies to achieve business growth goals, identifying needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence, monitoring SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- degree or postgraduate qualification in a Marketing, Advertising or Business subject and be able to speak and write in English to an advanced level.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML.