Our Client, multinational Company operating worldwide in the Technology and Aerospace industry, is looking for an
The resource will be introduced within the Supply Chain Team, reporting to the Procurement Manager. The selected candidate will have the following tasks:
- Implement business sourcing strategies;
- Alignment with commodity managers and supplier development to ensure business measures are achieved;
- Manage supplier relationships to achieve key project milestones;
- Work with suppliers and facilitate improvement in Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) performance by driving the implementation of supplier generated improvement plans;
- Purchase Price Variance management;
- Support Commodity Management Request for Quotation (RFQ) and supplier selection process;
- Negotiate with and manage cost for suppliers in support of Commodity strategy and business financial performance/targets.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, or in Logistic Engineering/Management Engineering or related field;
- English fluent;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, Project Scheduling Tools and SAP;
- Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing techniques and procedures is strongly preferred.