Our Client is a leading Cruising Company. In order to develop their onboard team, we’re looking for an:
Onboard HR Director
The Candidate will report to the Captain and will be active part of the Onboard Team with the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and support to all senior officers and onboard management when dealing with human resources issues;
- Oversee crew training and development;
- Performance management training, tracking and administration;
- Facilitate crew relations and conflicts resolution;
- Crew survey administration;
- Support the Master in working and resting hour compliance.
Requirements and soft skills:
- Fluent in English and in at least another European language;
- Minimum of three years Human Resources management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields;
- Minimum of three years experience in managing staff (at least two direct reports);
- Minimum of two years in employee relations; investigating, negotiating and resolving grievances and conflicts, preferably in a multi-cultural diverse environment;
- Dynamic, proactive and supportive attitude are a must requirement.