Our Client is a leading international Company operating in FMCG sector. In order to develop their F&A Department for the Italian branch, they’re looking for a/an:
Junior Finance & Industrial Controller
The Candidate will report to the local Finance Manager and will get the following responsibilities:
- Formulates data to measure actual financial performance of the business, including monthly reports to assist the Commercial Finance Manager in advising the management team to ensure best financial results;
- Business performance management as required by the Finance Manager and Direction: costs, budgeting, variance analysis, operational and supply chain risk management, KPI definition and analysis;
- Implement processes to analyze cost structure on as needed and monthly basis;
- Financial planning and reporting to the Corporate (P&L, BS and Cash flow positions);
- Work closely with operations to ensure inventory process flows and valuations;
- Work on the business controls implementation and assists cross functional departments with their implementation (even on Investments, Capex, Cost Structure analysis etc etc).
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in Cost, Industrial Controlling or Financial Controlling positions;
- Data driven, analytical approach to problem solving leading to systemic improvements and lasting results;
- Fluency in Italian and English languages.