Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an:
In the Internal Audit Department, He/She is involved in the Assurance and Consulting activities within the Group. He/She is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based audit activities (individually or in team) in accordance with the annual audit plan as well as assisting the Internal Audit Department in other audit matters and projects.
Activities, Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct audit testing in specified area in order to evaluate the suitability of internal control system and the compliance with policies and procedures;
- formalizing audit activities in audit reports in order to provide evidence of the findings and the recommendations resulting from the analyses carried out;
- checking implementation of the corrective actions set out in the Audit Report;
- supporting and assisting management in terms of improving the control, risk management and Corporate Governance processes.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar job at industrial companies or at a consulting firm (Big 4 a plus);
- experience gained in industrial pharmacy companies is a preferential requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics Business Administration or Business Management ;
- Master Internal Audit (preference requirement).
- Knowledge of issues relating to Legislative Decree 231/2001;
- understanding of the principles and internal control systems;
- knowledge of risk assessment & management systems;
- understanding of SAP and the main software packages;
- english Language: advanced.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment (approximately 20% travel, also abroad).
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work in teams, and a flexible, results-orientated approach.
Titolare del trattamento dei dati è Soges International Executive Search S.r.l., Via A. Saffi 12 – 20123 Milano; i dati contenuti nel curriculum vitae inviato sono trattati esclusivamente per finalità di ricerca, selezione e valutazione del personale diretto all’eventuale instaurazione di un rapporto di lavoro o di collaborazione con noi o i nostri clienti . L’informativa completa ai sensi dell’art. 13 del D.Lgs. 30/06/2003 n. 196 “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” è visibile sul sito www.sogesearch.eu/informativa.