Our Client is a leading and fast growing Company working in testing tools and in order to enforce their Team, they’re looking for a
Operating within the IT Department, He/She will work in Microsoft Windows O.S., with the following responsibilities:
- His/Her main task is to develop material testing software;
- Capability in operating in all layers of the software is required, from Ul to business logic to low level communication with the instruments;
- He/She will comply to the coding standards and software architecture and will give contribution to their enhancements;
- He/She will perform integration and testing of the software with instruments and devices whenever required;
- He/She will be responsible for writing and maintaining unit test for the code implemented;
- He/She will provide support for Escalation and ESR whenever required by the manager.
Key Competencies and Skills
- He/She has a 3-years experience in software development and Object Oriented Progamming in C# with .Net framework (OR C++/VC++) and Win32 native technologies;
- He/She is familiar with some design patters OR multithreading OR event driven programming;
- Test Driven Developent is a plus; Agile methodologies and Team working experience are a plus; experience in UI design in any technology (such as Android o IOS) is a plus.
- He/She has a basic knowledge of physics, electronic devices, some Point-to-Point device communication (such as RS-232) or some networking and communication technologies (such as TCP-IP sockets);
- He/She is fluent in English and is capable of interacting with English-speaking team members and colleagues.
He/She has at least a bachelor degree in Software Engineering (or equivalent) or Physics or Computer Science