Our Client is a leading international Company operating in the Plastic Injection Moulding sector, worldwide and with several Offices in EMEA. In order to enforce their Sales Management Team in France and EMEA, they’re looking for an:
Sales Manager Southern France
The Candidate will work on Hot Runners product-line and will report both to the Sales Director for the French market and the Product Line Direction, in coherence with the Group’s guidelines in order to achieve both quantitative and qualitative budget results.
- Establish and develop close business relationships at multiple levels with current and new potential customers and their end customers;
- Call perspective customers to qualify business opportunities and customer needs and assess Company’s potential;
- Assist customers by providing technical expertise and product information, offering solutions and recommendations taking into consideration timeline and technical feasibility;
- If necessary, perform service and repairs, assisting the customer at problems in the interaction of hot runner, tool, material and peripherals;
- Provide a high level of customer sales-related service supporting the company with the credit rating of customers and taking preventive actions to avoid bad debt, active surveillance of the commercial situation of customers;
- Work cross-functionally with global sales, engineering, manufacturing, etc. representatives inside the group;
- Get RFQ and follow up on quotes, and closing sales;
- Report back to upper management written reports on customer needs, KPIs, problems, interests, activities etc.
- At least 10 years of experience in the Plastic Injection Moulding business in France and preferably on customized product-lines;
- University degree in Plastics, mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Fluent Knowledge of French and English languages;
- Availability and flexibility to travel in France;
- Excellence in the CRM use and IT instruments supporting the Sales activity (Excel, PPT, Outlook etc…).