Our Client is a leading international Player operating in the Automotive Industry, worldwide and with several product lines and business.
Due to a strong business and technical growth and in order to enlarge their Operations Team in Italy, they’re looking for an:
The Candidate will report to the Plant Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing all the Production Team: being responsible for preparation and monitoring the working performances and leading the Production staff in order to achieve the results required by the Business Unit;
- Ensure the production volume in terms of capacity, required productivity, quality and deadline specific aspects;
- Maintaining production in accordance to quality guidelines and expectations;
- Ensure the technical availability and further development of machines, tools and facilities in cooperation with Maintenance;
- Ensure the production process, optimization of existing processes regarding process stability and competitive production and tool technologies;
- Budget planning and control of overhead and production costs;
- Defining production concepts and equipment and tool costs for cost calculation togheter with purchasing and Corporate Industrial Engineering;
- Ensure Production staff capability in right quantity and required qualifications.
- Master Degree in Automotive, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering is mandatory;
- Provenance from the Automotive sector is mandatory;
- A Second Level Master Degree in Industrial subjects is a strong preferential requirement;
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken;
- At least 7-8 years of experience as Production Manager, or equivalent role, in an organized multinational context with a relevant knowledge of the Lean Manufacturing or WCM principles and applied tools.