Our Client is a fast growing and leading player in the Automotive Components sector as Tier1, operating worldwide and with several Plants and Business Unit.
In order to enforce their Management Team on their Italian Plant based in Piemonte, they’re looking for a:
The Candidate will report to the Operations Director and, having the full responsibility on economics and operations, will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing directly the Plant’s Management Team, providing direction, leadership, organization to all the BU and workforce;
- Full responsibility on the KPIs definition, budget and forecast, production operations, logistics and WCM implementation;
- Coordinating Plant activities, planning meetings with the Departments’ Managers in order to insure the total manufacturing targets, timings and goals;
- Managing all the improvement activities required for the Plant: quality, lean manufacturing, production standards, economics and operational performances.
- At least 5 years of experience strictly in the role of Plant Manager in the Automotive sector as Tier1, with full responsibility on organizational, operations and economical aspects;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management;
- Proved experience in the whole management of a Production Plant and in improving best practices, Team leading and problem solving;
- Fluency in English language.