Our Client is an International Company working in Automotive sector as Tier1. In order to enforce one of their Italian plants, they’re looking for a:
Logistic & Planning Manager
The Candidate will report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Management of the logistics team;
- Contribute to defining targets, schedules, and methods for improving results, in the Logistic, Transportation, Production Planning Areas;
- Translation of expected/planned KPIs into logistic indicators/service level;
- Elaboration, proposal and control of the Supply Chain budget of costs, revenues and investments;
- Control of operating performances for the area of responsibility, guaranteeing the fulfilment of the budget defined;
- Definition of all the actions required if variances/deviations in the final balance occur;
- Overseeing of planning and Supply Chain Plant operations, costs and service levels;
- Monitoring all the economic factors related to inventory, capacity allocation, leadtimes, procurement and transports; monitoring of the efficiency and planning process, the efficiency and effectiveness of warehouse management and inbound and distribution logistics processes.
- Master's Degree in Management Engineering or equal;
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics or lean manufacturing practice at Plant level;
- Minimum bi-lingual (fluent English mandatory);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft package, Excel mainly and SAP;
- Very good interpersonal relationship skills and leadership skills.