Our client is a leading multinational company with several productive plants in Europe and BU headquarter in Italy.
In order to develop their Operations department, they’re looking for a:
Lean Manufacturing Manager
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate events to drive targeted, sustainable improvement in QDIPS (Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity and Safety) results by leveraging Lean tools, consulting skills and change management process;
- Ensure successful kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process (planning, execution and sustainment);
- Directly provide formal and informal training;
- Facilitate other training sessions when appropriate;
- Creating a Lean Manufacturing culture within the organization;
- Improve training and facilitation skills by pursuing certification in Lean tools (practitioner process for self and others);
- Support implementation of daily management tracking;
- Analyzing problematic situations and facilitating groups to correct root causes and drive countermeasure adoption;
- Engaging and coaching associates on the correct use of improvements tools;
- Tracking and oversight of related improvement project and/or activity actions;
- Creation of plans focused on promoting and implementing process improvement;
- Instruction of continuous improvement methodologies;
- Collection and presentations of data, charting of data and use in root cause analysis;
- Routine and special activities, that are not directly part of the line of action, however necessary for the daily operational procedure and for the interdepartmental cooperation;
- Ensures compliance with legal and corporate standards, policies and local regulations in job related terms and full compliance with Quality requirements.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical discipline;
- Knowledge of and working experience with Lean Enterprise concepts and tools;
- Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and Six Sigma experience;
- impeccable integrity, able to communicate and engage employees at all levels of the organization;
- Fluent in Italian and English.
The ideal candidates are professionals with autonomy, proactivity and determination in achieving the objectives. He/ she should have excellent interpersonal skills to interface with colleagues at different levels of the hierarchy.