Our Client is a creative and design agency working as a Cunsultancy Firm with many industries, mostly in B2C projects. They works in deep synergy with UI / UX specialists and they use both waterfall and agile methodology. They’re looking for a:
IT Technical Manager – Front End
The Candidate will report directly to the IT Senior Manager. Main tasks:
- Manage complex projects and tasks by developing program timelines and activity reports;
- Manage the development team;
- Work closely with the other Team involved in project;
- Validate estimates of type and quantity of resources and duration;
- Identify and analyze risks.
- In-depth knowledge of the jQuery framework;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular JS;
- Knowledge of CSS / JS preprocessors (Gulp, Grunt, Middleman etc.);
- Knowledge of versioning systems (git, subversion, etc.);
- Experiences in optimizing web pages for mobile devices;
- Knowledge of cross-browser development, responsive, usability and user interface design issues;
- Good analysis and problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, in particular Photoshop.
- Knowledge of the Adobe AEM platform;
- Knowledge of React, RequireJS;
- 5-7 years of experience.
A proactive and target oriented approach to professional life, mixed to a personal attitude on being strongly organized and ability in team-working are relevant plus.