Our Client is a Multinational Company operating in the manufacturing high-tech sector worldwide; they’re looking for an:
Internal Controls Manager
The Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Support Statutory/US Gaap external/internal Audit as needed;
- Support and follow up account reconciliation process in terms of the structure, frequency of the accounts, timeliness and quality of the reconciliations;
- Periodic Account reconciliation review;
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Statutory to GAAP reconciliation of the legal entity;
- Review Sarbanes-Oxley activities including coordination of annual control assessment, completion of documentation, performance of testing requirements, oversight of any remediation activity;
- Properly document complex accounting matters in accounting white papers to seek Management & Corporate review & approval;
- Ensure timely resolution of open control issues;
- Lead continuous improvements initiatives related to internal controls;
- Support Supervisory Board for D. Lgs. 231/01 & organizational model update as needed.
- 7-8 audit experience in a big four (industrial sector);
- Comprehensive knowledge of Italian GAAP, US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley;
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with Management and other employees across the company;
- Proactive approach in identifying, communicating and resolving financial and internal control matters;
- Skilled in computer applications (such as MS Office, Internet etc.);
- Knowledge of SAP system.
Candidate should have strong leadership abilities, be flexible, self-starting and able to work well in a fast-paced team environment.