Our Client in a leading multinational group operating in the plastic injection molding industry and, in order to develop their technical sales department, they are looking for an:
Inside Sales Engineer
The profile, reporting to the Sales Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Support our customers by telephone regarding new applications and/or on-going projects;
- Prepare and negotiate offers according to given specifications and within prescribed limits;
- Close collaboration and information exchange with the customer, the engineering department, the sales representative and the department logistics / order management;
- Support and monitor projects from the planning phase to delivery and beyond in later use;
- Develop solutions in the field of application technology for hot runner systems in cooperation with the application engineering department;
- Support service projects (customer complaints, repairs and reconstruction) and sales actions (documentation and quote status).
The ideal candidate will have to meet the following requirements:
- University degree in the field of plastics, mechanical engineering or process engineering;
- At least 3/5 years experience in the field of plastic injection molding;
- Good knowledge in MS-Office and Epicor is a mandatory;
- Fluent language skills in Italy and very good English language skills are a mandatory;
- Willingness to occasional travels;
- You are decision-oriented and team-oriented personality and have excellent analytical skills.
The ideal candidates are professionals with autonomy, proactivity and determination in achieving the objectives, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to interface with colleagues and customers at different levels of the hierarchy.