Our Client is a leading Industrial and Multination Company operating in the Automotive Industry as Tier1. In order to Develop their Production Department, they’re looking for an:
Cost Engineer and Controller
The Candidate will report to the Production Manager and to the General Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare pre-costing and post-costing calculation, following the guidelines by the local HQ and by the Corporate guideline;
- Prepare and update BOM’s and routings and check actual material input in Production;
- Assure correct and actual master data in SAP;
- Manage the unique numbers for tools, equipments etc… ;
- Prepare economic calculations in order to compare different production processes or for other requests (ROI etc..);
- Use, prepare and control standard reports (parts reports, differences of production orders etc…);
- Prepare reports and information on production issues for the Production and Opertaions Management’s request;
- Support the Production’s strategies by suggesting and managing operational and productive issues such as technical specifications, packaging etc.. as required by the Corporate Unit.
- Master Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or equivalent;
- Fluency in English language;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the field of calculation, routings, new and mass production as a Cost Controller or Engineer, preferably in a complex multinational and strictly industrial context;
- Knowledge of SAP is a relevant plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the main IT instruments and tools applied to finance and industrial analysis (excel, hyperion and others).