Our Client is a prestigious international Academic Institution. In order to enforce their Sales & Marketing Department in Europe, they’re looking for a:
Bachelor Programme – Marketing Manager
The Candidate will be hired in the Italian Campus and will report to both Academic and Marketing Directions, having in charge all the Marketing Strategy, Marketing Materials, Fairs, Digital and Budget responsibilities for the assigned Programme.
- Create and maintain a global competitor analysis and share with local teams;
- Define marketing strategy and priorities in alignment with programme strategy;
- Develop an annual marketing plan template and guidelines (plan and budget) for local marketers to build their local plan;
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director, create a global marketing plan using input from each campus;
- Perform and organize semester review and marketing plan/communication plan update;
- Create a strategic global communications plan/editorial plan including objectives, themes, messages and tentative calendar related to customer journey of the various programme targets to serve as frame for local campuses to be adapted to local context by Campus (type of print support, emails, online events, etc.) based on inputs and feedback from local teams and working closely with them.
- Review campus marketing and media plan and related budget with programme director and provides formalized feedback if major discrepancies is identified versus objectives;
- Create a content library (including creative) to support local marketing and recruitment teams on each campus in line with the school’s branding as well as consistent tone (adverts, articles, banners, videos on Programme, student life, faculty expertise, “white papers”, live, etc...). These will include fundamentals as well as ongoing content developed with high reactivity based on results, needs expressed by local teams and school/programme news/activities;
- Centrally organise the fair schedule with input from local marketers and Programme Director;
- Oversee the content of the Bachelor in Management, BSc pages of the website;
- Regularly analyse the performance to increase traffic, conversion and usability as well as SEO (Google Analytics);
- Drive campuses to provide relevant local content on the Programme;
- Create and manage content for the Programme social network channels ensuring a consistent tone in line with Programme objectives;
- Create a Social Media calendar;
- Drive campus marketing teams to provide content leveraging on student and faculty;
- Manage and follow the assigned Marketing Budget to ensure highest ROI;
- Work with Campus Marketing Managers and Programme Director to ensure local budgets are aligned with marketing plan, recruitment targets and country allocations;
- Work closely with all campuses to ensure they have all required resources to reach their objectives.
- Up to 6 years of experience as Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager in Education or Services international Insitution will be considered a relevant “plus”; a provenance from Digital Marketing Consultancy or Advisory will be evaluated.
- Master Degree;
- Fluency in English Language, both written and spoken, proved in professional and international contexts;
- Strong verbal and written communicational skills;
- Organized, flexible, responsible.