Our Client is a fast-growing, Italian and with a multinational presence, Group operating in the Automotive and Commercial Vehicles sector as Tier1 and with several production Plants and BL.
In order to enforce the Management Team reporting directly to the Group CEO, they’re looking for an:
Advisor – Industrial and Operational Management
The Candidate will be hired in the Management Team and, working substantially as the Executive Industrial Director’s right hand man, will have the following responsibilities:
- Helping the CEO and the Industrial Director in scouting and applying the best strategies to let all the Plants improve their industrial and P&L performances, facing the day-by-day challenges but with a long-term view;
- Managing the relations and the communication with all the Plant Manager and Teams in order to monitor all the current and future issues and opportunities;
- Define and purpose to the Company Board ideas and strategies to strengthen the Company’s industrial and related functions (R&D, Operations, Logistics, Purchasing, Organization etc..) sector, even by investments and business improvement.
- From 5 to 9 years maximum of experience in a Advisory Firm operating in the Strategic / Industrial Consultancy and specifically on Industrial Companies as clients and bestly if from the Plastic commodity;
- Deep knowledge of the Automotive sector and of the Lean Manufacturing (or similar) technicalities, best if applied personally on the field and not just passing by an “elicopter view approach”;
- Strong determination in achieving the shared targets, ethics, great data analysis competences and business oriented;
- Fluency in English language, Italian mothertongue;
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad (EMEA-APAC-AMER-LATAM) up to the 50% of the working time, in requested.
Level: Executive / Top Management